The Rogue Community

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The Rogue Community » Great games to Let's Play » Dead by Daylight suggested by Runcle Panda

Dead by Daylight suggested by Runcle Panda

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

A 4 vs 1 survival horror game. Four survivors try to activate generators to escape an enclosed map while a killer tries to take down all four players. Each killer has their own unique ability to stalk down their target while sticking in first person. Meanwhile, survivors have the advantage of a third person view, making it easier to spot the killer and try to hide or outrun him/her. Up to five people can play this so it would work well for a larger collaboration while each YouTuber can get the exposure they want. Here is a link to the game. http://store.steampowered.com/app/381210/

Obviously I would be up to a collaboration on this, so if you like, let me know if you are interested!

Runcle Panda

Yeah iv'e seen a lot of this recently and it looks pretty interesting, do you need 5 people to play or are there AI players if you cant gather that many people?

No, sadly there are not bots in this game, But I think you can play with under 5 people, though it makes it easier on the killer in the game

Apparently, the game is simply gorgeous. Sorry for some reason I can't download it. Maybe it's my Internet connection or the fact that I use proxy server.. Has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited by Nipole (2017-01-24 14:29:46)

You are here » The Rogue Community » Great games to Let's Play » Dead by Daylight suggested by Runcle Panda